Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
We want to help you be successful in working with us, so here are some FAQ’s for job-seekers. Remember, there is NEVER A FEE to become a Monarch Staffing Associate.
1. What types of jobs does Monarch Staffing place people in?
We place temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions in the following areas:
- Administrative & Support Staff
- Accounting & Finance
- Purchasing & Supply Chain
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Management & Supervisory
- Sales & Marketing
- Information Technology
- Other Niche Positions
2. What types of companies does Monarch place people in?
- Many many more…
3. How do I apply to join Monarch Staffing?
You only need to email us your resume once even if there are multiple jobs that you are interested in.
Once interviewed and you see a job that you are interested in, contact that specific RECRUITER. There is no need to send us another resume.
Remember, if none of our OPEN JOBS matches your skill set, you are still encouraged to Email us at Resumes@monarchstaffing.com
4. What are the benefits to working as a temp?
- Added Income
- Showcase Your Skills
- Learn New Skills
- Opportunity For Hire
- Try Different Jobs
- Looks Good On Your Resume
- Keep Your Skills Up-to-Date
- Exposure To Hiring Managers & Employers
5. When do you interview?
We interview daily Monday through Friday, generally daytime hours at a Monarch Staffing office closest to your location, however, we may be able to accommodate special requests. If there is an interest, we will contact you first and send a follow-up Interview Confirmation email that will confirm your scheduled date and time.
6. What kind of interview is it?
Our interviews aren’t casual chats. They are real job interviews.
Dress for the job you want, impress us with your professionalism! Bring your references.
You never get a 2nd chance to make a good 1st impression!
7. Do I need to bring a resume?
Yes. Rule of thumb…always bring your current resume to a job interview. We want to make the best match for you.
8. When I apply online, can I send you my resume via email?
Yes but please no fancy fonts, text boxes or templates. Microsoft Word format is best. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or the recruiter that you will be interviewing.
Or, you can Join our Job Board and Upload Your Resume Here on our website and upload your resume.
9. What are the benefits to joining the Job Board?
By signing up to Monarch Staffing’s Job Board, you will create a profile, using key words, etc. When a new job is posted to our web site that matches your profile and skills you entered, you will automatically be emailed a notification. You do not need to apply online for that position. You can simply email, or call us to let us know that you are interested in the job.
10. Do I have to interview even if I’m not applying for a specific job?
Yes. We encourage you to interview with us in person so we become familiar with your skills and abilities to help make a good placement for you.
11. I’ve applied, but I wasn’t matched with a job. Do I need to keep applying for jobs when I see one I like on your web site?
No. Once you are in our database, you are included in all of our searches for candidates that match the job our client wants filled. No need to reapply ever. Please keep in contact with the recruiter you interviewed with and/or the local branch manager.
12. Can I bring my friends/parents/kids/pets along when I apply?
Sorry, but no. Space is limited in our offices. Only the person applying for the job is to be at our office.
13. What job openings do you have right now?
Our open jobs change daily. Click Here to view our open jobs.